9.23.2013

Chapter 92: Welcome Fall 2013

Welcome Fall! 
We hope your Fall is full of fun with your family. We are excited about many first with our girls. 
{A trip to the Pumpkin Patch, Trick-or-Treating (in costume, of course), Fall weather, lots of family walks and toasty nights by the fire! (and pumpkin flavored coffee!)}


She does have lashes... see! They may not be as long as Layton's, but they are there! 


I look at these precious faces and thank the Lord for the past 11 months. Yes, it went fast. Yes, I would love for it to slow down. BUT, NO, I wouldn't change anything for the world! I know God has so many wonderful memories for us to make as the girls grow older. Although, it does makes me sad to see them turn 1, I am okay with it! We have survived a year with TWO newborns, TWO crawlers, TWO soon be walkers! These TWO are my PRIDE and JOY. I wouldn't change a thing. 
 Thank you Lord for this season of life. Michael and I are blessed. You gave us the most precious blessings we could ever ask for. You gave us a life in which we could never repay. You gave us THEM and for that, we Thank YOU daily. 
We are Thankful! 

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. 

We love you H&L. 
(our little pumpkins!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment