4.11.2019

Hosting!

It's been A LONG time since I have joined back into the blogging world. But, I am excited to say that I AM BACK! 

There are a few things that I love and are passionate about & hosting in our home is one of them. 


Let's start here: once your over night guests’ date is confirmed start preparing for their arrival! Let me start by saying- we don't have guests that often because our family is local! But, when I do, I like to make our home comfortable for our guests! 

-inquire about any food allergies or restricted diets/ grab their favorite drinks. I even stock up on their favorite type of milk/ coffee creamer/ & snacks.
-clean your guest sheets the day before so they smell nice and fresh! I do this with towels too!
-place bottles of waters on the side table for late night thirst.
-make sure the fan in their bedroom is going. This is easy to turn off, but nice to have on for them.
-provide bathroom essentials.
-fresh flowers are always a nice touch in their room or bathroom
-provide your WIFI login information written down in their room so they don’t have to ask.
-provide children areas for sleep/ pack-N-plays already set up. Traveling with children is tough, so having that set up & ready is a sweet surprise!
-light music playing & a glass of wine ready for when they arrive is always a great way to start off their vacation in/ at your home.

That's my list! Again, excited to be back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment