9.16.2012

Chapter 24: Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures!

Pictures from our August 4th Baby Shower








 My wonderful Hostesses:
 Kayla, Amanda, Lindsey, Lacey and Becky
 Group picture!! 





Pictures from our Sept. 8th Shower





Lynley, Mom, Gram, Melissa, Me and Nanny 

With the wonderful hostesses: 
Lynley, Claire, Candace, Melissa, Haley and Brittany


All of the Great Grandmas (bummed that it's blurry!)

For more pictures of the shower: Click "More Pictures!" below to follow my Mom's Blog!



 32 weeks and counting!





3 comments:

  1. Naturally, when I saw the comment button, I just had to click on it! Cuz I really enjoyed reading up on the latest blog post. What a precious idea. It sounds as though you have had an awesome mommy to be experience! The twins are so blessed to have you and Michael as parents. I will look forward to coming by to visit when I come to visit my sister and nieces in the near future.Or Mel and I will have to come over after FB season is over and they return to West Funroe! Love to both you and Michael. And tell him he's not even gonna miss hunting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Your showers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ms Debbie and Amanda!! :) We can hardly wait for the girls to arrive. You both are welcome to visit at ANY time! HUGS-

    ReplyDelete