9.17.2012

Chapter 25- To do's before we are DUE!

{To do's before we are DUE!} 
I thought I would give you a glimpse of my on GROWING to do list! 

*Decorate for Fall- Check! I know... I am a little early but, I wanted this to be done. All of you that know me, know how much I love to decorate! I already told Michael that I would love to get a hay bale and pumpkins as soon as they come out for October!



*Carpet Cleaned- Check!

*Register at the Hospital-Check!:)

*Pick a Pediatrician- Check! The office we were looking into had a meet and greet night. We were able to meet each of the Dr's at the practice and take a tour.

*Make nurse goodie bags for the hospital staff- Check! I did this today! :) I filled clear bags with Hershey's kisses, added a bow and attached a tag that says,"Kisses from Hadley and Layton! Thank you for taking such good care of us."

*Wash and sort newborn clothes- Check! Michael helped me sort the baby socks tonight... oh man!

*Pack hospital bag- almost done! I wanted to have this ready to go nice and early. Just in case they make their arrival a little early.

This week's To Do's!! 

*Work on/document information in baby books- I know this seems crazy to do before they are born. Our baby books have a lot of information that you can enter beforehand!

*Photo Book on Shutterfly- Pictures throughout the pregnancy

*Clean the house (this is an ongoing process... I love you sweet Hondo- but your hair is driving me crazy!)

 *Find a rug for the nursery
*Find a lamp for the nursery- I may just design my own lamp 
shade!

*Wall decor on one wall- I have an idea of what I want to do. 

*Search for and purchase a new computer desk for the office/play room

*Thank you Notes from our last shower- started! I would love to send these off this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment