8.31.2012

Chapter 21: Dear H & L

Dear H & L,


I have very much enjoyed documenting your pregnancy the past few months! I wanted to share a few more details with you as the last few weeks tick away. Your Momma is almost 31 weeks pregnant! You will be here soon. We feel blessed that you have allowed this pregnancy to fly by so smoothly. Thank you, little ones!



We have had so much fun preparing our home over the past few months and as the day of your arrival comes quickly, we simply can't wait! I have a few more house todo's before you are due! I booked a carpet cleaning company to come out soon to clean the carpets and am planning on booking someone to come and clean our home the week before you are due (or while we are in the hospital with you!) I know once you arrive the vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning won't happen that frequently. Ohh and I am turning our home office into a office/playroom for you! This is a hard task- but I can't wait for it to come together!  Your nursery... Your nursery is just about done... just a few more decorative things to add and it will all come together. It is turning into such a fun bedroom!! The theme is antique/ shabby chic.  Your bedding is shades of cream, white, and tan. It is beautiful!  For your changing table we found a beautiful antique vanity. Your Daddy took off the mirror (which we will add back on when you are older)  We decided on a simple yet elegant cream sleigh crib for each of you! I am still on the search for the perfect rug, but that can come at a later time as it doesn't need to happen now.  I love your chandelier as it finishes off your sweet nursery perfectly. The only thing we are missing.... both of you! YET, we are fine with you staying in your "home" as long as you need.  I am feeling great and enjoy sleeping in while I can.  We love you so much! 



Love XOXO, 

Mommy and Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment