2.26.2013

Chapter 59: A Four Letter Word

Get your mind out of the gutter...Not one of those four letter words! ;) tehehe 
The best four letter word in the world... 
L-O-V-E

Love- how can four little letters have such a large meaning? Good question, huh? 

I look at our two little girls and think, "Gosh, I thought that I loved them then. But, I love them more now than I ever have before!" How is it possible for your love for something that you have only held in your arms for a short 20 weeks able to grow so fast and so intense?  I would do anything for these little girls. ANYTHING!  When you're pregnant, everyone gives you advice or insight on what you're about to go through as a new parent.  One, that many people shared, was how our hearts would feel like they could explode with love over our new additions. 

Well... my heart has exploded over a million times up to this point and it will keep on going.  I know there are many things in life that I will always and continue to love:  God, Michael, my family, and friends... but, these two little girls don't realize how much their Momma loves them! One day... sooner than later, I hope they see it.  So, while I watch them grow up before my eyes, I'll just enjoy each and every moment.  I'll continue to give kisses, hugs, snuggles, and take pictures as this time will pass too fast. 
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Enjoy those you {love}!

Proverbs 3:3 
 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. (or blog!) 
(I'm writing... one story, memory, moment at a time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment