12.11.2014

Baby Talk- 29 Weeks


Hello, Third Trimester! Please slow down, time! 

How Far Along: 29 weeks 


Size of Baby: The size of a squash;15 inches {wow}



Sex/Name: Ally Ann



What you're doing this week: We are finishing decorating for Christmas, shopping for family members, going to a Moms of Multiples Christmas breakfast with Santa, and a Christmas light parade in downtown McKinney!


Cravings: Sweets! With the twins, I wanted nothing sweet. This pregnancy is very different in that aspect.  Can I just add that being pregnant during the holidays is the BEST!



Sleep: Still great! I have a wonderful maternity pillow that I sleep with each night.



Fetal Movement: She loves to move in mornings and the evenings when I sit down. I can see movement when watching my belly- which is really neat and creepy at the same time! :)



How are you feeling? Great! This has been a wonderful pregnancy! Can I just throw one thing out there?? I didn't know or realize that carrying twins was hard. With it being my first pregnancy, I didn't know any other way, and just assumed that carrying twins was similar to just one. To me, just the simple fact that you would be larger with twins, right?


MAN, I was w-r-o-n-g. Carrying one baby has been fabulous.  I am still comfortable sleeping, driving, getting dressed, and completing every day activities are still easy to continue doing. I know as I make my way into the 30 weeks of pregnancy that I'll slow down and things will become more difficult, but running after twins while being pregnant, I'll take all the easy I can get! 

Click Here to read about my weekly update at 28 weeks with the twins. 


Delivery: Baylor McKinney, last week of February! We are going to try for a VBAC.

(vaginal birth after cesarean) It's been on my mind for a while and I think God has placed it there for a reason! We are going to go in with an open mind and are fine with a c-section if need be. With lots of prayer, we are going to give this a shot!
(my recovery with a cesarian with the twins was hard (maybe because there was two in this belly? And the blood loss that lead to the blood transfusion, eek!) Knowing that I will have two littles who need me, after Ally Ann arrives, makes me want to do what's best for them, too!) To read our birth story with your twins, click HERE.

Nursery colors/plans: Gold, white and a touch of pastel pink! We have decided on nursery plans and I am so excited to start putting it together. I'm in no rush, so we are planning on decorating after the holidays! I can't wait to share pictures with you. 

Here are a few images of the pregnancy thus far! 

22 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

27 weeks 







No comments:

Post a Comment